Continuous haulage mining system poised to double coal production.
Having vast experience in the design und build of modern mining machinery, our collaborative team of engineers have purpose designed a robust rubber-belt conveyor system that can carry material spillage and abrasion-free around tight corners and inclines.
Traditional continuous haulage systems are plagued by inefficiencies such as a low service life due to metal on metal conveyance, reduced product quality and higher processing cost caused by a milling effect producing fines, high maintenance and power consumption costs, as well as being manpower intensive.
The MOBIFLEX system takes cognizance of the advantages of rubber conveyance. Its superb carrying capacity and ability to contract and expand when negotiating tight corners facilitates that this robust bulk moving system is able to carry up to 1500 m³/hr of materials of various density and is designed to negotiate 6m corners in both stationary as well as mobile applications.
- double the production output of a coal mining section
- at lower production cost then any other presently used system
- using a fraction of the energy and manpower consumed by currently applied mining methods
- a payback time of a few short months
- is simple and easy to maintain
MOBIFLEX IF APPLIED BROADLY WILL:
- increase national coal output significantly
- lower the cost of coal delivered into power stations significantly
- lower the cost of electricity produced at all coal fired power stations
- ensure more reliable power supply to the main grid lowering the need for load shedding to important industry and households